Monday, June 8, 2009

MC (Medical Cert) Day

Today I didn't go to work as I took MC from Loh Guan Lye Hospital. :( so sad......

Actually I felt not well on Friday night and thought it will be getting better on Saturday. However, it didn't seems to be. Until Sunday evening, I went to sleep at around 6pm. Caught FLU already. Poor me.

This morning after I've woke up and planned to go to Loh Guan Lye Hospital to see our doctor, I nearly blackout. I felt so dizzy and could not see the scene in front of me clearly. I could only see light without picture...so scary right...Luckily doctor said once caught FLU, you will feel dizzy and even your hands and foot will be very cold. That's normal.

I've spent RM 74.60 for my doctor consultation and medication included. Hope I can get well soon as doctor said want to give a few days leave for me to rest. But I only requested for a day MC. :)

2 comments:

  1. take gd care oh...ehh..ur medical bills is not as expensive as mine ler..but u can claim from KP, rite??
    Take a good rest ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry..it can't be claimed as it neither my panel hospital nor my panel doctor... :(

    ReplyDelete