Sunday, October 9, 2011

Decision Made

I've finally made up my mind for the decision.....Don't know whether this was a correct or a wrong decision....I don't know......I just knew that after that decision, I think I've made that decision by "chong dong" ji dong"--in chinese......Confusing...Why will I have this kind of feeling???Can anybody tell me why and what is the reason?

I felt "fan"--in chinese and confuse and not in good mood after that decision has been made. I could not concentrate even in my work...I'm not productive and effective in work during weekends....I can just sit in the office and doing nothing...Why Why Why????

Should I think of it? Or should I just let it be as final decision has been made? And just see what is the route in front of me within these 3 mths???? Headache headache.......

Now what I can just do is working working and continuing working, eat and watch my Astro to keep myself away from thinking and thinking.....Am I correct? Guess this is the only way I can do now and nothing else.........Hope my choice is the correct one.....Perhaps.....

Ker Tyng Gambate...You can do it....I know you can......Aiks.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment