Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Shopping Spreeeeeeeeee

Last week was Labour's Day and I manage to have a 3 days off. So, I've went to KL for a crazy shopping spreeeeeee.........That was also after I got my bonus-- final bonus for Yr 2008. I really can spent a lot within 2 days (Pavilion KL and Sunway Pyramid) especially in Sunway Pyramid.

The shopping complex-- Sunway Pyramid has been renovated and extended new wings. So, it's a better place to shop than previous years---- a lot of shop lots have been opened (from middle end to high end products). So, I've bought a lot of things---- working attires (from elements) included a pair of shoe and 5 working attires, t-shirts, and even bag from MNG (it costs me hundred ++). I think I must be crazy as if it was me in previous years, I won't do so as it was too expensive. So, I think I must be crazy after working for so long hours until my brain can't function and keep on asking me to buy, buy, buy, buy!!!!! Crazy.

Not only stuff for myself, I also bought a lot of things for my parents, grandma, aunties...........don't know why I suddenly willing to spend a lot. HAHAHAHAHAHA..........

But, it was a very enjoyable trip of shopping anyway.....worth for money.... :) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment